Part of a successful MLM Recruiting strategy is knowing how to consistently convert prospects into distributors within your mlm business organization. If you struggle with this, you’ll experience much less growth and success within your business than you want.
You might be good at getting people in front of your presentation, but may be wondering why they don’t join your team. Do they not see the opportunity as you do? What don’t they understand and why are they not joining your team? The problem may not be with your presentation. The problem may be with what you say to your prospect after you’ve shown them the presentation.
The closing discussion you have with your prospects during your mlm recruiting effort after you’ve shown them the business presentation is just as vital and important as the presentation itself. In the 20 years I’ve been involved in the network marketing industry, I’ve seen more people fail to sign new distributors during the closing discussion than at any other time during the mlm recruiting effort.
Below, I’ve outlined a system I’ve been using for years to close more new distributors into my business than any other person in my company. It’s simple, easy to understand and WORKS!
MLM Recruiting – 7 Things Your Prospect Needs to Hear You Say
The following list are all topics you NEED cover with your prospect after you’ve already shared your mlm business opportunity with them. Add these points into your closing discussion with your prospects during your mlm recruiting effort. Doing so will allow you to convert more prospects into distributors in your mlm business.
- They CAN Make Money – Your prospect needs to hear you tell them that they can in fact make money if they work the business as intended. They may not believe they can actually make money. As their potential sponsor, you have a responsibility to reassure them that they are capable of generating an income.
- The Business is Proven to Work – Social proof is a powerful thing! Introduce your prospect to other people in the business who have achieved some success no matter how great or small it is. Show them how other peoples lives have been affected by the products and opportunity your company offers. This will give them an “I can do it too” attitude when they see other people just like them achieving success with the business.
- It Easily Integrates Well into Their Current Life – Get this across and your mlm recruiting efforts will increase tenfold! Help your prospect understand just how easy the business fits into their current lifestyle. Tell them they can achieve the success they want by having short 2 to 5 minute conversations with the people they interact with throughout their life.
- You WILL Help Them – Many people have never owned an mlm business before. The idea may be overwhelming to them and they need to know they are in business for themselves, but not by themselves. Let them know you are going to guide them, support them and help them every step of the way.
- A System is in Place to Help Them Succeed – Organized systems make money. For better mlm recruiting success, you need to tell your prospect that there is a workable system in place designed specifically to help them succeed. Follow the plan, they system, and they will make money with their mlm business.
- Here is Your First Goal – This is highly important!!! Set a small achievable goal for your prospect to achieve right from the start. (i.e. Initial investment back in XX number of days, first bonus check, first promotion, etc…) Let them know you are going to help them achieve it.
- ASK THEM TO JOIN – So many people fail to ask their prospect to join them in the business. You’d be amazed at how many more people would join you in your business if you would simply “ASK THEM” to join as part of your mlm recruiting effort. Most prospects are just waiting for you to ask them before they commit to anything, so ask! Inviting your prospect to join makes them feel as though they have the privilege of being part of something bigger than themselves. Your closing ration will increase significantly when you start asking your prospects to join.
When you ask your prospect to join you in your business, they may throw up some objections such as “I don’t have the money”, “I don’t have the time”, etc… That is ok, they aren’t saying “NO”. They’re really saying “I’m afraid I’m not capable of doing this.”
To help you better close your prospect into your business, I’ve created another video entitled 5 Tips to Handle Objections & Grow Your MLM Downline”. This video will tell you what to day when you receive any of the 5 main objections people tend to throw up when you ask them to join you in your MLM Business.
Comment and Share
Please share your thoughts with the Powerofmore.net community and let us converse on this topic to better provide you with the skills and training you need to master mlm recruiting and close more people into your mlm business.
— Phyliss Melvin (@BooksMLM) December 18, 2012