Would you like to have more energy, clarity and focus throughout the day? Can you imagine the impact it would have on your business if you had the energy and vitality to tackle the days tasks and make every day the most productive day ever? That’s what happened to me the day Tasha shared with me the only product I’ve ever been truly impressed with, SERIOUSLY!
If you’ve been following my blog for awhile now, you probably know that Tasha and I live a very well-balanced and healthy lifestyle. We follow a strict regimen of nutrition, exercise and personal development. Every so often, I like to share with you product recommendations and personal development advice that will help you live a more productive, healthy lifestyle.
Today, I want to share with you my experiences with the only product I’ve ever been truly excited about. Verve is an insanely healthy energy drink that is available in regular or zero surgar; or as a conveient low carb 2 oz shot.
Healthy Energy – Verve, An Impressive Energy Drink!
Please note, that the following is a mix of informational and nutritional facts about Verve as well as my own personal experiences with the product.
- Featured on The Dr. Oz Show – Recently The Dr. Oz Show featured Verve as part of a “Protein Punch for the Day” segment.
- Unbeatable Healthy Energy – Without the Crash – Verve is unlike anything I’ve ever had before. It truly provides you with what I’ve found to be the healthiest source of energy and focus that I’ve ever had without the crash typically associated with other sources of energy on the market today**. Combined with a diet and exercise, Verve can provide lasting energy all day long*. It’s truly AMAZING!!!
- Fantastic Clarity and Focus – I start my day with a Verve and enjoy the healthy energy, clarity and focus this healthy blend provides**. I find I’m more focused and get much more done during the day from start to finish**.
- Natural Ingredients – Verve is truly a healthy mix of daily vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Check out what’s inside:
- 80 mg of natural caffeine – Equivalent to 1 cup of coffee!
- Refreshing, lightly carbonated tropical flavor – It tastes great!
- Unique blend of energy-enhancing ingredients
- 12 full-spectrum vitamins
- Over 65 major, trace and ultra-trace plant-sourced minerals
- Powerful superjuice with mangosteen and aloe phytonutrients – Powerful Antioxidents
- No gluten
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Nourishes by delivering a complete supply of vitamins and plant-sourced minerals.*
- Protects against cellular damage with the antioxidant-rich Vemma formula.*
- Revitalizes energy levels with a fast-acting amino-acid blend of natural guarana (yielding 80 mg of caffeine) and energy-enhancing nutrients.*
- Supports a healthy lifestyle for those seeking a nutritious, long-lasting energy beverage without the high sugar and excess caffeine.
- 3 Versions – There are 3 versions of Verve to provide you with whatever blend of healthy energy you prefer.
- Verve – 18 Grams of Sugar
- Verve Sugar Free
- Verve Energy Shot – A concentrated blend, great for on the go.
Try Verve Today!
Give Verve a try and experience the insanely healthy energy in provides! If you don’t experience a positive difference in the way you look and feel within 30 days, simply return the product for a 100% refund, even if the bottles are completely empty. Now that’s a great offer!
Comment and Share
I want to know what your experience is with Verve after you’ve tried it. So get your hands on some and then come back here and leave a comment to let me know how you like it and what your experience was with it. And don’t forget to share this post so others can benefit from the healthy does of knowledge and nutrition this post has contained with in it. If you do, I might post a link back to your website right here on this page!
Outstanding share Greg! Visit Greg’s website for great tips on how to make money online.
@gregmeares Outstanding Greg! Thanks for sharing my friend! I’ve embedded your RT on my blog for this post and linked back to your site!
— Sean Smith (@powerofmore) April 11, 2012