Becoming a Top Income Earner in your chosen network marketing opportunity requires the knowledge and know-how of a true MLM Leader. Many of your company’s Top Income Earners know what it takes to achieve Top Income Earner status in any company or organization they are apart of.
In today’s video, I share with you 5 tips that every Top Income Earner in any Network Marketing company has used to achieve Top Income Earner status and provide you with advice on how to apply these tips to your own business so you too, can achieve Top Income Earner status.
Key Top Income Earner Takeaways
- Put Others Success Ahead of Your Own – Take a genuine interest in the success of your team members and business partners. Putting their success above your own is paramount to achieving Top Income Earner status and growing your bank account.
- Build Relationships, Not Numbers – Focus on building relationships with both those who are members of your team as well as your prospects. Relationships are greater and stronger than the quantity of people you sponsor into your business. It’s easy to recruit many into your business, but it’s also easy for those you recruit to drop out if they feel like their not supported or connected to you as a leader who is helping them.
- Grow Yourself to Grow Your Business and Your Bank Account – Dedicate 30 minutes to an hour each day toward personal growth. It is a proven fact that your success is a direct reflection on your personal development efforts. The more you focus on growing yourself, the more successful you will become and the easier it is to inspire others to achieve success as well.
- Focus On Small, Attainable Goals – It is extremely important to write down and focus on small, attainable goals for your business. Write down, how many appoints you are going to set each day to share your opportunity with someone, how many people you are going to sponsor each week and when you plan on promoting to the next leadership level in your chosen company. You’ll be amazed at how quickly your business will grow by simply writing down your goals and then focusing on meeting them each day.
- Be a Team Player – No great leader ever achieved success without the help of others. Lead by example, but provide recognition, support and help where it is due. Plug into the presentations, training and conference calls and encourage your team to participate as well. Work together with your team to help them reach their business building goals and join with them in celebration of their achievements. And remember, there is no “I” in team!
Comment and Share
Thanks for being a valued member of the community here on my blog. Please comment and share your thoughts, feedback and experiences below. And don’t forget to share this post on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
Kevin Lau shared this post, how about you do the same and get a link to your website posted here as well. Checkout Kevin Lau’s blog to learn how to stop struggling in your Network Marketing business.
— Kevin K. Lau (@KevinKennethLau) June 3, 2012